Fourteen was established in 1981 by one of the leading golf club designers in Japan . Through the years Fourteen Golf has proven to be pushing the limits of golf club design in order to make golf more accessible and easy for golfers of all handicaps. Fourteen and its golf equipment are globally accepted on all professional tours. These golfers know that Fourteen with its hand craftsmanship, distinctive designs and top of the line materials, provide the best performance achievable. The company takes great pride in the fact that their equipment can and have been desined for all skill level golfers.
BUY FOURTEEN WOODS
BUY FOURTEEN IRONS
BUY FOURTEEN WEDGES
Fourteen Golf Clubs
- -Fourteen was established in 1981 by one of the leading golf club designers in Japan - Takamitsu Takebayashi. Through the years he has proven to be a pre-eminent golf club designer and his successes are reputed globally. He has pushed the limits of golf designs in order to make golf more accessible and easy for golfers of all handicaps.
- -The brand name "Fourteen" was created from the maximum number of clubs a golfer is allowed to have in the bag during competition. The company strives to reach and surpass its fundamental principle, "To equip golfers with the best 14 clubs" with each and every golf club they develop.
- -PLANNING/DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT - 6 STEP PROCESS
- o Development Concept - First of all, we clarify who are the targeted players for the new product, in order to make up a development concept to focus on the targets
- o Dimension Design - The club head dimension details, such as size, lie and loft angles, as well as sole width and face shape, are all based on extensive data collected over years of research
- o 3D CAD Design - By simultaneously simulating the various club head dimensions, such as shape, center of gravity, and moment of inertia, we are able to achieve an even greater degree of fusion between design and function in the club head
- o Final Shape Confirmation - Based on the club head shape made in our 3D CAD program, we make a resin model
- o Copper Master - Based on the club head shape made by our 3D CAD program, We make molds for mass productions
- o Sample Model - We make swing tests with the head samples. Specifications such as shape, center of gravity, strength, are carefully checked by a robot, if they match the design
- -Fourteen and its golf equipment are globally accepted on all professional tours. These golfers know that Fourteen with its hand craftsmanship, distinctive designs and inimitable materials, provide the best performance achievable.