In the suburbs of Sakata in Yamagata prefecture, on a 500,000 square meters site spread out in the foothills of Chokai Mountain is HONMA GOLF's Sakata Plant. All the HONMA "Made in JAPAN , Sakata" clubs are produced at the Sakata Plant. While this is one of the largest plants of its kind in the world, the word "Studio" is more fitting than "Factory". Honma clubs are carefully handmade one-by-one by our staff of more than 400 skilled craftsmen over a number of different processes. No corners are cut or work hurried to make our products. Honma clubs are fusing the "ultimate beauty" and "perfect performance".
HONMA BERES 05 COLLECTION
HONMA TOUR WORLD 737 COLLECTION
HONMA BE ZEAL COLLECTION
BUY HONMA DRIVERS
BUY HONMA WOODS
BUY HONMA IRONS
BUY HONMA WEDGE & PUTTERS
Honma clubs are created from an 8 Step Manufacturing process
- Process 1- Production of a master model(wood mold production) - A beautifully refined face that feels
- Process 2- Production of a master model(3D scanner) - A bronze master for creating a titanium head
- Process 3- X-ray inspection - Even small flaws cannot escape detection by seasoned artisans
- Process 4- Wood heads abrasion - A world in which distances of 1/100 of a millimeter can make all the difference
- Process 5- Sonography - Inspection process of the state-of-the-art
- Process 6- Wood coating - Chance to show skill of an artisan
- Process 7- Assembling - Where the club head at address is carefully scanned with a perceptive eye
- Process 8- Balance check - Refusing to compromise on quality
Every HONMA product embodies principles placing quality first and foremost. HONMA's mission is to produce golf clubs that promote confidence and feel, which in turn will translate into more consistent play.
HONMA will remain committed to meticulous, genuine craftsmanship of Japanese production.
Each product is an extension of HONMA Golf Company's philosophy and of the craftsmen who transform these materials into finished products