Putting Arc MS III with DVD
The MSIII is made of durable plastic, weighs only 2 pounds, and is 33 inches long.
The MSIII is the best choice for:
• Traveling golfers since it is lighter and smaller than the DELUXE
The Putting Arc Works Because…
1. It's based upon natural body movement which can be quickly learned and repeated. Results can be seen in several days … Thousands of repetitions are not required to show a marked improvement.
2. The clubhead travels in a perfect circle (radius R) and the projection of this circle on the ground is an ellipse in the shape of the Putting Arc.
3. The putter is always ‘on plane’ (the sweet-spot/spinal pivot plane). The intersection of this plane with the ground is a straight line, the ball/target line.
4. The club face is always square to the above plane. It is only square to the ball target line at the center line of the Putting Arc. You are learning an inside-to-square-to-inside putting stroke.
5. In this perfect putting stroke, there is only one moving part. The hands, arms and shoulders rotate as one unit. No manipulation of the hands or arms is required to follow the correct path with a correct clubface. It happens automatically.