TaylorMade RocketBladeZ Tour Irons
TaylorMade has historically developed significant innovations in every key equipment category with the exception of one: tour irons. Drivers, fairway woods, Rescue™ clubs and oversized cavitybacks have all been subject to new TaylorMade technologies that deliver significant performance improvements, especially in regard to distance. Yet no brand has improved tour irons. Instead, muscleback blades and muscle-cavity blades have remained the same in terms of construction and performance for decades. RocketBladez Tour represents the first innovation in tour irons that significantly affects the quality of the ball flight to promote a dramatic improvement in iron play. The RBZ Speed Pocket works in conjunction with an improved Inverted Cone design to promote more ball speed, higher flight and significantly less speed loss on mis-hits low on the face. The result is keen distance-control and soft, quick-stopping landings that should help players consistently hit their approach shots closer to the hole. Statistically, that should help players hit their approach shots closer to the hole (the PGA Tour tracks a stat called ¡ÈProximity to Hole¡É), which should increase their chances of converting the ensuing putt (PGA Tour stat ¡ÈStrokes Gained Putting¡É).
The result, of course, will be lower scores, and saving as little as a single shot per tournament would be a big benefit for any tour pro. RocketBladez Tour: the first tour iron with serious technology to promote a higher, stronger, distance-enhancing ball flight with consistency.
• For better players seeking higher, longer more accurate flight in a highly forgiving and great-feeling Tour-shaped iron.
• Nine individually designed blade-like heads (3-iron – AW) featuring compact shape, thin topline, thin sole, minimal offset and shallow cavity.
• Maximum speed and flight enhancement technology in the 3- through 7-iron: The RBZ Speed Pocket and improved Inverted Cone design promote consistently high ball speed and distance on off-center hits, especially low on the face.
• 3- through 7-irons boast the most sophisticated clubface TaylorMade has ever created for a Tour iron, fashioned from fast, high-strength stainless steel with improved Inverted Cone design.
• Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length.
• 9 grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle for greater control.
• Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out.
• Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy.
• Control-oriented short-iron design with compact heads, thinner toplines and slightly thicker faces to promote feel and control.
• New external and internal hosel notches makes it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.
• Milled face-texture and grooves promote consistently high spin.
• Beautiful mirror-chrome finish and premium cosmetics
Club #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 PW AW Loft 19¡ë 22¡ë 25.25¡ë 29.25¡ë 33.75¡ë 38¡ë 42¡ë 47¡ë 51.5¡ë Lie 60.5¡ë 61.0¡ë 61.5¡ë 62¡ë 62.5¡ë 63.0¡ë 63.5¡ë 64.0¡ë 64.0¡ë Offset 3.5mm 3.2mm 2.9mm 2.6mm 2.3mm 2.0mm 1.7mm 1.5mm 1.4mm Bounce 0¡ë 1.0¡ë 1.5¡ë 3.5¡ë 4.0¡ë 6.5¡ë 7.5¡ë 9.0¡ë 9.0¡ë Length 38.75" 38.25" 37.75" 37.25" 36.75" 36.25" 35.75" 35.5" 35.5" Swing Weight D2.0 D2.0 D2.0 D2.0 D2.0 D2.0 D2.0 D3.0 D3.0
Shaft: KBS TOUR
Grip: MENS RBLADEZ TOUR GRIP - TOUR VELVET 51.5g
Products Code:TAY0522 Products Name:TaylorMade RocketBladeZ Tour Irons