Titleist 910D2 Drivers
Titleist 910 drivers, available in the 910D2 and 910D3 models, deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. Highlighting the new features is the latest advancement we°«ve made in precision fitting – the SureFit Tour Hosel.
• SureFit Tour (SFT) dual-angle hosel technology enables golfers to experience the type of tour-level fitting in a driver, fairway metal or hybrid previously unavailable outside of the tour van.
The unique SFT dual-angle hosel allows golfers to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight – higher or lower, and for more draw or fade for increased distance and improved shot control – and ultimately be dialed in for a precision fit.
°»We like to call this feature a tour-van-in-a-hosel because it gives the fitter the power of a Tour Van right at the point of fitting,°… said Chris McGinley, vice president of golf club marketing. °»The focus with the 910 family of drivers, fairway metals and hybrids is being able to more precisely fit a metal to optimize ball flight both left-to-right and up-and-down.°…
As with all club fittings, we suggest you see an authorized Titleist fitter, who will use the SFT technology and the 910 performance grid to determine the best settings for your game.
The SFT hosel features a sleeve and ring, each with four settings. The sleeve settings are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 and the ring settings are lettered A, B, C, D. There are 16 combinations which each create a unique loft and lie combination as shown in the charts on the right.
The standard setting for right-handed golfers and left-hnaded golfer are A•1 (shown in red on the chart). Use the black arrows as a guide to adjust the hosel setting until the desired ball flight is achieved.
Other stand-out features include:
• A fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin face map gradient for increased distance potential.
• A sleek, sloped, ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw, which creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
• A black PVD and paint finish with white scorelines provides an attractive, consistent set-up appearance, to go along with an acoustically-engineered hot, solid sound off the club face.
• The high performance stock shaft options are highlighted by three improved proprietary Diamana shafts that feature Next Generation Diamana MDI (multi-dimensional interlay) technology and three different weight and bend profiles to fit a broad range of players. All of these shafts are also torque matched to flex and swing speed.
• Head volume: 460cc (slightly higher launch and spin versus 910D3)
• Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
• Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber
910D2 Stock Shafts
• Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)
• Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)
• Titleist Diamana 'ilima 61 (Red)
• Aldila RIP 60
• Project X Tour Issue X-7C3
• 83 other custom shafts also available
Titleist Irons are our best sellers!!
Titleist products cannot be shipped to countries outside the United States due to manufacturer sales policy.
Products Code:TIT11000185 Products Name:Titleist 910D2 Drivers