Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Combo Iron Set
|Product Name||Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Combo Iron Set|
THE PRECISION HYBRID
Mizuno’s JPX Fli-Hi’s are precision hybrids – engineered to directly replace your least reliable long or mid irons. The new Fli-Hi’s wider footprint and material construction deliver an even more playable, high flying alternative than their predecessors. A 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 body delivers an upgrade in ball speed – while maintaining a bendable hosel that allows for adjustments in lie angle.
JPX921 Hot Metal irons
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
JPX Fli Hi
FAIRWAY WOOD TO HYBRID PROFILE: The 20 degree (#4) has a wider fairway type profile, graduating to a tighter hybrid type shaped 29 degree (#7) with a deeper face.
NEW 17-4 STAINLESS STEEL FACE AND 431 BODY: Entirely new construction creates a lighter crown for higher ball flight – with a bendable neck for lie angle adjustment.
MORE CONSISTENT BALLS SPEEDS: A re-engineered Wave Soleplate expands the high ball speed area of the Fli-Hi’s clubface.
MORE RELIABLE DISTANCE GAPS: A deeper center of gravity than the replaced iron – means more predictable launch, spin and distance gaps.
ORDER INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF A CUSTOM SET: Your Mizuno Swing DNA fitter can build the JPX Fli-Hi into your new iron set.
JPX921 Hot Metal irons
- Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
- Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight.
- Combo Set Design: Integrated Fli-Hi hybrids for ease of launch
- Item #
- Product Name
- Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Combo Iron Set
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.