FREE Shipping over $99 (Continental US ground service) or $6.99 Ground ShippingRestrictions may apply

instagram facebook twitter youtube

L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1 Putter

Brands Other
Product Name L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1 Putter
Price $425.00


Innovation has fueled the sport of golf for over 300 years — but we can guarantee you've never felt innovation like this. Our engineering team has been hard at work for over two years to bring our first putter model — the Reno — to life. One swing is all you need to see how we are redefining what to expect on the putting green.

Achieving the correct face angle is one of the most important keys to sinking putts, and studies continue to show that putter face angle has the greatest influence — nearly 85%. The remaining 15% impact is from putter path alone — so the shorter the putt the more important face angle becomes.

Lie-angle balance is the solution.
Our team of engineers and golfing professionals have partnered to develop an entirely new formula and approach to club balance that eliminates unwanted head rotation and torque once and for all. We’ve literally reinvented the balance of the modern putter — we call it lie-angle balance. It’s perhaps best defined as the putter head’s ability to stay square through the ball during the putting stroke without any adjustments from your hands. The result — the body's smaller and less reliable muscle groups relax, allowing a player's stronger muscles to maintain control over swing speed and path. Lie-angle balancing creates a “pendulum-like” stroke with unmatched stability, ball direction and distance control.

Every putter we manufacture has our proprietary lie-angle balancing formula built-in, ensuring our players achieve the pure putting stroke they desire — and sink more putts!

Integrated forward press
Putters ship fully assembled with one of our revolutionary PressGrips — which feature integrated forward press technology. The putter shaft travels through the grip’s elliptical shape off-axis by 3 degrees, not through the center of the grip as found on most putters. This unique shaft alignment creates the forward lean players are looking for to hit up through impact without increasing the loft of the putter. With every stroke, the ball rolls top over more easily and the player is rewarded with a consistent feel.

Advanced engineering
Our proprietary formula and head design ensures a consistent center of gravity for every club we make — regardless of a player’s unique specifications. All of our putters are mechanically forged from 6061 aircraft aluminum and heat treated to eliminate any natural inconsistencies in the metal. Using precision HAAS CNC machines, our engineers interpolate the shaft hole to create a snug fit and clean look where the shaft connects to the head.

Most putters on the market today "flop open" as soon as the backswing is initiated — creating accuracy issues and the need to apply uneven wrist and hand pressure to keep the face square. L.A.B. putters were designed specifically to achieve a smooth, effortless, lie-angle balanced stroke.

Item #
Product Name
L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1 Putter

Tell your friend about this item.

Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.

Your name *
Your email *
Your friend's name *
Your friend's email *
Message to your friend *