Fujikura Speeder Evolution VII Wood Shaft
|Product Name||Fujikura Speeder Evolution VII Wood Shaft|
The all-new Speeder Evolution VII continues the Speeder heritage incorporating the multi-material construction created in Speeder Evolution VI. EVO VII utilizes Pitch 70 ton Woven Carbon Fiber to reduce twisting at impact and Fujikura’s MCT® (Metal Composite Technology) positions the balance point for stability to help maintain and improve ball speed. Designed as a mid launch profile, EVO VII provides golfers with a higher launch than EVO VI and lower than EVO V.
- Full-length 3D printed Silver/Black gradient cosmetic
- Engineered and produced in Japan
- Pitch Woven 70 Ton Carbon Fiber – precisely positioned to eliminate unnecessary movement at impact, create more distance, and generate more velocity
- MR70 – 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional materials and provides ultimate stability to maximize energy transfer at impact
- High-strength, high-performance intermediate modulus (IM) material for lightweight stability
- Metal Composite Technology, enables us to add weight in key points in the shaft for improved balance, feel or kick speed
- Multi-hoop plied structure – Laminated hoop layers enhance the overall strength of the shaft preventing ovalization creating solid stability
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- Item #
- Product Name
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution VII Wood Shaft
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.