TaylorMade 2017 Ladies M2 Rescue Hybrid
DESIGNED FOR DISTANCE AND PLAYABILITY
The 2017 M2 Rescue™ Hybrid features the iconic two-tone crown of the M Metalwoods Family and new innovative performance technologies, creating a versatile Rescue club with exceptional sound and feel. The sole of the club houses a longer, more flexible Speed Pocket, which offers speed and forgiveness on low-face strikes.
Geocoustic technology further improves the club’s performance through advanced geometry and sound engineering. The shaping of M2 Rescue™ Hybrid includes a two-tiered sole to promote added playability from a variety of lies. The new sole design and a short, fluted hosel also work in tandem to optimize sound and feel at impact while lowering the CG.
This Rescue is designed to help average golfers replace a long iron with higher, longer, and more draw-biased performance. Equipped with the M2 REAX shaft designed in weights most appropriate for each golfer’s swing speed, 85 S-flex, 75 R-flex, 65 A-flex, and 55 L-flex. Additionally, it comes with a new Dual Feel Performance Grip. M2 Rescue will be offered in 19° (3), 22° (4), 25° (5) and 28° (6) lofts while LH models will be offered in 19°, 22° and 25° lofts.
Low-profile design with unmistakable “M” cosmetic and stepped crown
• Easier to play from the fairway
• Confidence when aligning the shot
Large, open-channel Speed Pocket
• Increased flexion delivers more distance and forgiveness on low-face shots
• Generates distance by decreasing backspin
• Advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies
• Sound ribs that have been externalized to manage and optimize vibrations and pitches for exceptional sound and feel
Improved, shorter fluted hosel design
• Provides superior sound and feel while lowering CG
|HEAD||CLUB||LOFT||HAND||LIE ANGLE||VOLUME||LENGTH||SWING WEIGHT|
- Item #
- Product Name
- TaylorMade 2017 Ladies M2 Rescue Hybrid
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.