TaylorMade P760 Irons
PRETTY. FAST.When Tour forging and SpeedFoam technology come together, it's a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED SCORING CLUBS
One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability when you're in position to stick it tight.
Forged Multi-Material Construction
• Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping
• New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping
• Hollow cavity construction (3-7) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to maintain optimized gapping throughout the set
• One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability
• Head size, offset, and lofts have been engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking
• Redesigned sole geometry with a chamfered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address
• Injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound & feel
• SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ballspeed and consistent performance in the mid and long irons
- Item #
- Product Name
- TaylorMade P760 Irons
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.