Mizuno ST200 Driver
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200 combines the unlikely companions of low spin and abundant forgiveness – a high stability driver for players wanting straight line distance and predictability. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Diamana Red M+ 50 Regular promotes high-launch.
- Diamana Blue S+ 60 Stiff promotes mid-launch.
|Model||Loft Range||Lie Range||Length||Hand|
- Item #
- Product Name
- Mizuno ST200 Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.