Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods
The Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods are long, straight, steel fairway woods with distance gains of 10-12 yards over Big Bertha Diablo. Tour models have full hosels, less face progression and smaller more conventional head shapes.
The new Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods are the longest, straightest steel fairway woods we’ve ever made, with distance gains of 10-12 yards over Big Bertha Diablo®. That’s not just better, that’s a game changer. The Diablo Edge Tour Fairways possess the lowest, shallowest CG of any steel fairway wood we’ve ever made, providing skilled players with a club that will perform more to their liking.
- Higher Ball Speeds for Increased Distance: A new, more aggressive VFT® pattern on the face makes the fairway woods dramatically hotter.
- Less Clubhead Twisting for Greater Forgiveness: Our highest MOI ever in a fairway wood positions more weight in the extreme perimeter of the club.
- High, Distance-Enhancing Trajectories: Standard fairway woods feature the deepest center of gravity of any fairway wood Callaway has ever made. The Diablo Edge Tour Fairway has the lowest, shallowest CG of any Callaway fairway wood ever made.
- Looks and Performance for Every Type of Player: Standard models have slightly larger clubheads and proven Callaway Golf core technologies. Tour models have full hosels, less face progression and smaller, more conventional head shapes.
|Loft||Availability||Standard Length||Lie||Swing Weight|
|13°||RH / LH||43.00"||56.00°||D3|
|15°||RH / LH||43.00"||56.00°||D3|
|18°||RH / LH||42.50"||57.00°||D3|
- Item #
- Product Name
- Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.