PING Ladies G LE Driver
The G Le driver head is made lighter, faster and extremely forgiving by Dragonfly Technology, Vortec Technology and crown turbulators, supported by a thin face that increases ball speeds for added distance. The variable-thickness T9S face has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thin face to maximize ball speed.
Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology improve the clubhead's aerodynamics and help reduce drag at impact, allowing for greater clubhead speed and ball velocity. To fine-tune your launch conditions in the 460cc head, you adjust the loft up to +-1º utilizing a lightweight, aerodynamic, high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
• 460 cc titanium driver (11.5° loft) engineered especially for women with a T9S face that is thinner than the G driver face to match women’s swing speeds resulting in higher ball speeds for more distance and optimal spin and launch.
• Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology combine to improve aerodynamics for greater clubhead speed
• Dragonfly technology positions center of gravity for increased MOI for greater forgiveness and consistency
• Heel-side CG and lighter swingweight produces straighter ball flight
• Adjustable hosel (+- 1° loft) allows women to optimize ball flight
|Loft||Length||Offset||Lie Angle||Head Weight||Head Size||Swing Weight||Hand|
- Item #
- Product Name
- PING Ladies G LE Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.