Titleist U-Series U500 Utility Irons
The new Titleist U-Series utility irons offer two unique models – U•500 and U•510 – designed to expand a player’s shot options at the top end of the bag. Called “utility irons” for a reason, the new U•500 and U•510 models produce more distance than a standard iron and less spin than a hybrid – delivering that one shot a golfer needs precisely when it’s needed.
The U•500 is the player’s utility iron designed for superior shot making. The extremely versatile, low loft utility features a compact shape that delivers high launch with a soft landing and precise distance control.
The U•500 is a highly technical utility iron with a compact shape that delivers versatility, speed and precision distance.
• Strategic High Density Tungsten Weighting (98 grams on average) produces a low CG for increased launch with trajectory control, and a high MOI for balance and stability through the shot.
• Our thinnest, Forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert maximizes ball speed for more distance.
• Player’s shape provides shot-shaping confidence at address.
• Loft Options: 2I (17º), 3I (20º), 4I (23º).
- Item #
- Product Name
- Titleist U-Series U500 Utility Irons
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.