Titleist TSR2 Driver
The introduction of new TSR drivers marks the start of the tour seeding and validation process for the upcoming Titleist metalwoods line.
Collaborating with the game’s best players throughout the Research & Development process, and then earning their final validation, is critical to the development of all high-performance Titleist golf equipment.
TSR2: For the player that tends to make contact across the entire face, TSR2 is the perfect combination of speed and stability, now in a more refined player-preferred shape.
- Designed for maximum performance for both on- and off-center contact.
- Improved aerodynamics make TSR2 faster through the air, and a reimagined look and redesigned toe shape improves face angle at address.
- A Multi-Plateau VFT face builds the face inward, layer-by-layer, to create consistent CT across the face with forgiveness and speed no matter the impact location.
- Optimized CG placement - lower and more forward than prior generations - increases ball speed and improves launch and spin conditions.
- 460cc head with adjustable swingweight and fixed CG location
- High launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
- Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | LH | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0
- Item #
- Product Name
- Titleist TSR2 Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.