Titleist TSR3 Premium Driver
The introduction of new TSR drivers marks the start of the tour seeding and validation process for the upcoming Titleist metalwoods line.
Collaborating with the game’s best players throughout the Research & Development process, and then earning their final validation, is critical to the development of all high-performance Titleist golf equipment.
TSR3: A player’s driver with optimal feel that provides speed, distance, and playability through precision tuning.
- Engineered for speed, distance, and playability with performance-tuned adjustability.
- A refined and reimagined SureFit Adjustable CG Track System allows players to position the CG exactly where they need and want it, customizing their ideal and exact setup.
- An advance in clubface technology, the TSR3’s Speed Ring VFT Face was created using a conical variable face thickness. This feature focuses the maximum CT/COR relationship into one central sweet spot.
- Continuing upon the success of TSi3’s 460cc shape, TSR3 maintains the tour-preferred shaping while adding subtle refinements to improve aerodynamics.
- Mid/high launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
- Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 (custom) | LH | 9.0 | 8.0, 10.0 (custom)
Premium Shafts: TSR premium offerings include three shafts manufactured by Graphite Design and utilize exclusive TORAYCA carbon fibers to produce elite performance dynamics. All shafts are available in 50, 60, 70 and 80g.
- TOUR AD UB: For mid-to-high swing speeds looking for mid-launch with low/mid spin.
- TOUR AD DI: For mid-to-high swing speeds seeking mid/high launch with low/mid spin.
- TOUR AD IZ: For mid-to-high swing speeds looking to have high launch with low spin.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Titleist TSR3 Premium Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.