Titleist TSR4 Premium Driver
The introduction of new TSR drivers marks the start of the tour seeding and validation process for the upcoming Titleist metalwoods line.
Collaborating with the game’s best players throughout the Research & Development process, and then earning their final validation, is critical to the development of all high-performance Titleist golf equipment.
TSR4: For players looking to neutralize excess spin, TSR4 is the ultimate low-spin driver, now with added adjustability.
- The ultimate low-spin driver of which every detail, from sound to feel, is fine-tuned to meet the standards of high spin players.
- Features a multi-plateau VFT face, like TSR2, so that the entire hitting area is designed to capture consistent speed and distance.
- Two adjustable weighting options allow players to customize their spin profile: a heavier weight in the forward setting maximizes spin reduction, while moving the weight to the back creates more of a “TSR3.5” performance profile.
- 430cc with adjustable swingweight and CG location.
- Mid/low launch, low spin | Standard Length: 45.5”
- Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | LH | 9.0
Premium Shafts: TSR premium offerings include three shafts manufactured by Graphite Design and utilize exclusive TORAYCA carbon fibers to produce elite performance dynamics. All shafts are available in 50, 60, 70 and 80g.
- TOUR AD UB: For mid-to-high swing speeds looking for mid-launch with low/mid spin.
- TOUR AD DI: For mid-to-high swing speeds seeking mid/high launch with low/mid spin.
- TOUR AD IZ: For mid-to-high swing speeds looking to have high launch with low spin.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Titleist TSR4 Premium Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.