Ryoma Golf Maxima Special Tuning Super Mirror Finish Driver
Enhanced MAXIMA driver with an ultra-resilient club face and body Delivers a distance of up to 20 yards longer than conventional drivers
An incomparable clubhead with ultra-high initial speed is born. In addition to RYOMA MAXIMA’s exclusive strengths of delivering an ultra-low spin ball with a long roll and limited trajectory curvature, the clubface and the clubhead are tuned thoroughly. The sweat area is increased by 30% comparing to the previous models *1. Furthermore, the average initial speed is increased by 2.7m/s. The newly designed “low-spin unit” placed inside the clubhead reduces spins to the minimum. Meanwhile, comparing to conventional non-conforming drivers, Ryoma’s patented technology makes it possible to offer a high-COR driver with relatively silent hitting sound (Patented). This driver offers a perfect balance in all aspects.
- The MAXIMA Special Tuning driver, whose club face has a COR that exceeds the limit established under the R&A and USGA rules, is not allowed for use in any official golf tournament.
- When using the MAXIMA Special Tuning driver on a course, Please keep the distance to the preceding party 20 yards or more than usual so as to avoid disrupting their play.
- As the MAXIMA Special Tuning driver has an extremely thin club face, keep the head speed at 44 m/s or below at ball impact.
- The warranty covers repairs to the club only when it is used at a head speed of 44 m/s or below; it does not cover repairs when it is used at a head speed of more than 44 m/s.
Shaft: Tour AD M2-D
Form a sharp and strong trajectory
This flagship shaft is designed to provide a greater chance of hitting the ball dead center with a higher velocity. It makes it easier to hit the ball accurately and keep it from slicing. This all-round shaft ensures consistent performance for golfers of any swing type.
Shaft: Beyond Power + Plus
Designed for advanced amateur golfers
This shaft is a refined version of the BEYOND POWER shaft, combining the original’s characteristic that contributes to an increased head speed with an enhancement made to prevent a ball from traveling left. With this shaft, even a hard hit is unlikely to cause the ball to balloon. It is a revolutionary shaft that benefits both average golfers who are not used to a longer shaft and top amateurs in achieving a longer distance and improving their scores.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Ryoma Golf Maxima Special Tuning Super Mirror Finish Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.