Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Tour Rack (Raw) Wedge
IT'S ALL LIES.
New RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges are designed to unlock maximum spin performance across the golf course, regardless of lie. Yep, that includes the fairway, rough, sand, and even in wet conditions.
You might think Wedge shots spin far less in rough or wet conditions. But with the all-new RTX 6 ZipCore, when it comes to spin, it's all lies. By combining our new HydraZip face, UltiZip grooves, and upgraded ZipCore tech, these Wedges are designed to improve spin, conditions be darned.
How'd we pack so much spin into RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges? HydraZip. That's how. HydraZip technology features a dynamic blast and laser-milled line system designed to maximize spin in wet or dry conditions, and from anywhere around the green.
MAX SPIN. ANY CONDITION.
The striking areas of RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges include dynamic blast media and laser patterns specific to loft groupings 46°–48°, 50°–52°, and 54°–60°. Lower lofts receive a less rough blast, while higher lofts receive a rougher blast and more laser lines for more consistent dry and wet spin performance across the course.
Our proprietary, low-density core technology sets the Center of Gravity right where you strike the ball, giving you more consistent performance and enhanced forgiveness. Meanwhile, by adding an abundance of high/low and heel/toe MOI into every loft in the line, you'll enjoy increased spin, consistency, feel, and control.
UltiZip equips RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges with a specialized sequence of deep groove lines with our sharpest groove radii ever. Tighter grooves offer more serious bite, while deeper grooves create space for grass, sand, dirt, or water to evacuate the impact zone.
GRIND SPECIFIC LEADING EDGES
We've integrated specific leading edge radii to work in conjunction with each different grind, improving turf interaction for each RTX 6 ZipCore Wedge. LOW and LOW+ grinds have the sharpest edges, MID has a slightly rounder edge, and FULL is the roundest.
RTX 6 ZipCore's four versatile sole grinds were thoughtfully developed on tour by the game's best, so you can perform with all the finesse necessary to unleash your greenside creativity.
- LOW:Our LOW grind has a C-shaped sole with relief on the heel, toe, and trailing edge for ultimate greenside versatility. It’s the perfect tool for those who leave smaller divots, play in firm conditions presenting tight lies, and like to hit open-face and flop shots.
- LOW+:New for this generation, a LOW+ grind is a featured option on Sand Wedge lofts and offers 2° more bounce than our LOW grind in the same C-shaped sole. It’s a design inspired by feedback from our tour staff looking for a mix of versatility and sand performance.
- MID:This V-shaped sole with trailing edge relief provides stable performance on full swings, while still keeping the leading edge low on open-face shots. It’s an ideal sole if you’re looking for all-around performance with an open-face shot from time-to-time.
- FULL:This grind offers stability on full shots and added bounce for extra forgiveness as you open the face in the sand or thick rough. If you’re looking for a traditional sole design that excels in softer conditions and around the greens, this is it.
SHAFTS: TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD SPINNER TOUR ISSUE
True Temper’s Dynamic Gold Spinner gives you everything you love in a tour issue Wedge shaft—stability, control, consistency—but it’s built to help you generate extra spin and stopping power. Dynamic Gold Spinner is a proven offering from True Temper with a similar profile to Dynamic Gold S200, specifically designed for Wedge play.
|FLEX||WEIGHT||TIP DIAMETER||BUTT DIAMETER||LAUNCH||SPIN|
GRIP: LAMKIN CROSSLINE 360
Tour-proven performance, classic looks, and excellent feel. Crossline features a highly-durable compound and best-in-class torsion control for improved shot-making and confidence.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Tour Rack (Raw) Wedge
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.