Mizuno ST-X Platinum 230 Driver
A draw-biased carbon composite construction aided by a heel side sole weight. Built upon the 2nd generation of Mizuno's Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face – for potent ball speeds and consistent performance over time. Slower swing speeds will benefit from the J-Spec – incorporating an incredibly lightweight 39g MFusion graphite shaft.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- More compact profile: Slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle.
- CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece: Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source. At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Unified Sole Composite: A carbon sole plate that is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
- Deeper Profile: A more rounded look that sits a little taller and aligns square in the neutral setting.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Mizuno ST-X Platinum 230 Driver
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.