Mizuno ST-Z 230 Fairway Wood
A throwback profile – with curves for the purist and performance for the pragmatist. Mizuno's 3rd generation MAS1C face is Mizuno's most powerful to date. A balanced package of low spin performance and stability – not common in most fairway woods. With adjustable hosel in both 3 and 5 wood.
- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface
- Ultra-lightweight Carbon Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the club face.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece: Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source. At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
|MODEL||HAND||LOFT RANGE||LIE RANGE||HEAD VOLUME||LENGTH|
|ST-Z 230 3W||RH/LH||15 (13-17)°||56.0-59.0°||191cc||43"|
|ST-Z 230 5W||RH||18 (16-20)°||56.5-58.5°||177cc||42.5"|
- Item #
- Product Name
- Mizuno ST-Z 230 Fairway Wood
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.