Tour Edge Exotics Pro 723 Irons
This slightly larger forged cavity-back iron came about via tour feedback asking for player-shaped forgiveness. The ultra-premium Pro 723 Forged irons are CNC milled to precise tolerances and the face grooves designed to maximize performance throughout the set is also CNC milled to offer the thinnest face possible without sacrificing feel.
Player Shaped Forgiveness
- A slightly larger forged cavity design based on tour player feedback. The larger CNC milled cavity allowed Tour Edge engineers to move critical weight behind the center of the face and to the lower portion of the head for maximum forgiveness while maintaining a thin top line and classic look at address.
Meticulous Machining Process
- Every iron head spends over an hour being CNC milled to exacting tolerances. After the forging process, the faces are CNC milled to precise tolerances and the face grooves are designed to maximize performance throughout the set. The heel and toe pockets in the cavity are also CNC milled to offer the thinnest face possible without sacrificing feel.
VIBRCOR Filled Cavity
- A VIBRCOR TPU badge located inside the cavity. The VIBRCOR dampens shock and provides a buttery muscle-back feel while aiding perimeter weighting and overall forgiveness.
Center Cavity Pad
- A thick pad of extra steel in the center of the cavity behind the face. The added weight in the center of the cavity allows for center hits to have greater power. It also allows the heel and toe pockets of the cavity to be precision milled as thin as possible to provide maximum forgiveness and feel on off-center contact.
- Item #
- Product Name
- Tour Edge Exotics Pro 723 Irons
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.