Odyssey Toulon Design Indianapolis Putter
Introducing the Indianapolis proto, the second-generation Indianapolis from Toulon Design. This design has been in development for several years, taking cues from our first design while adding new ideas to this midsize mallet. As was true with the original Indy, we knew we wanted to create something that was revolutionary in terms of performance and aesthetics.
As was the case the first time around, we tapped into our love of Formula One and Indy car design. Having the good fortune to spend time with teams of engineers and designers from both auto racing worlds, we once again studied multi-material construction to gain performance improvements while paying homage to visual design aspects that create performance, excitement and its unique look.
- Milled 303 Stainless Steel Face for a soft but responsive feel
- 303 Stainless Steel Side Pods, which follow our famous wings from the #7 pushing weight to the perimeter increasing forgiveness
- Forward CG to keep the face square and ball speed robustness up on off-center strikes
- Milled 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body for a light weight body to keep weight where needed and create and visually striking alignment feature
- Item #
- Product Name
- Odyssey Toulon Design Indianapolis Putter
Tell your friend about this item.
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.