Contact us with your desired specs, and we will send you a quote!
PING i500 Irons
After hitting this sleek, blade-style iron you'll be amazed at its incredible speed, distance, and towering trajectory, with stopping power that gives you a real competitive advantage. The forged C300 maraging-steel face, metal-wood-like construction and hinged cavity create the conditions for unprecedented speed, power and distance.
A forged, C300 maraging-steel face combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance, resulting in faster ball speeds and much longer, higher-trajectory shots with stopping power.
The muscle-back geometry helps to hinge the precision-milled, forged, C300 maraging steel face, which flexes, adding dynamic loft while increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance.
The clean, blade-style shape with minimal offset produces so much speed and distance that you'll be able to hit one less club into greens.
Precision Grooves, Face
The face and grooves are precision-milled to provide a flat surface for ensuring consistent ball speeds and reliable ballstriking.
HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 Finish
This premium finish helps ensure impact consistency and distance control from the rough and wet conditions while adding to the high-end appeal of the club.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||LIE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWING WEIGHT|
1. These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
2. Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club¡Çs design.
3. Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length
4. Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
5. Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
Products Code:PNG0636 Products Name:PING i500 Irons20180731