Scotty Cameron Limited Concept X Putters
PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF PUTTER DESIGN
Scotty Cameron has introduced a new premium offering of two experimental putters titled Concept X, produced in limited quantities for players seeking the top level of putter performance. As a prototype brought to production, Concept X pushes the boundaries of modern putter design by blending the visual characteristics of a blade with the playability of a mallet, while offering innovative options in setup, materials and construction. Highly limited and ushering in an era when actual prototype putters are offered to discerning players, the new Concept X models—CX-01 and CX-02—launch Scotty°«s ideas into a new stratosphere of putter design.
As its name implies, Concept X is big on ideas. Each model incorporates high-MOI-producing °»wings°… that seemingly melt into the ground at address, yet produce added stability and allow for forgiveness-promoting weight distribution. A new, dual-zone vibration dampening system integrated into the face and sole construction offers precisely tuned sound and feel, while each version comes with its own innovative neck configuration.
The CX-01 employs a Tour proven Nuckle Neck that not only provides one shaft of offset in a familiar plumbing neck setup, but also frees up weight that is then relocated to the wings. The CX-02 is configured with a new low slant Joint Neck that promotes additional toe flow, while also allowing for more weight to be moved to the putter°«s perimeter. Scotty°«s multi-material methodology of mixing 6061 aircraft grade aluminum components with stainless steel is employed, as is his new four-way sole balancing technology first introduced on the 2018 Select line for perfect balance, setup and alignment at address. An anti-glare stealth gray finish and a new gray Pistolero grip installed on a stepless shaft with a precision milled shaft ring rounds out an offering designed for the ultimate putting experience.
• Models: CX-01, CX-02
• Branding: Scotty Cameron Concept X
• Design: Wingback blade with Nuckle Neck (CX-01) and Joint Neck (CX-02) options
• Face Type: Mid-Mill
• Head Material: 303 stainless steel with 6061 aircraft aluminum face and sole inlays
• Sole Weights: Raw stainless steel: 33°… - 2 x 20g; 34°… – 2 x 15g; 35°… – 2 x 10g
• Cosmetics: Stainless steel with premium stealth gray PVD finish. Bright dipped black anodized aircraft aluminum face and sole inlays. Raw weights and engravings. Jet black paintfill
over anodized finish.
• Grip: Custom Gray Pistolero with gloss black paintfill
• Neck/Shaft: Plumbers neck-style Nuckle Neck (CX-01) and low slant Joint Neck (CX-02) with milled stainless steel elbow joint
• Headcover: Scotty Cameron Concept X – small square
• Custom Options: None
• Loft: 3.5°Ž
• Lie: 70°Ž
• Length: 33°…, 34°…, 35°…
• Offset: Full Shaft
Products Code:SCT1147 Products Name:Scotty Cameron Limited Concept X Putters20180727