Footjoy D.N.A. Helix BOA Shoes
The latest version of the very successful D.N.A. (DryJoys Next Advancement) franchise launches today with the introduction of the all-new D.N.A. Helix. Featuring a wider platform and a structured, lightweight construction to create power from the ground up.
Inspired by that heritage of success, DNA Helix was developed from the ground up based on specific feedback from the world°«s best players who value the combination of flexibility and comfort but requested more platform stability, particularly in the heel area of the shoe.
The new NitroThin 3.0 TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole foundation in DNA Helix was developed to deliver the additional stability requested by Tour players. In fact, DNA Helix is 38% more stable than its predecessor. This was achieved by increasing the width between the cleat receptacles in the heel by 13% for more surface coverage underfoot. In addition, a new fit-bed was developed with more lateral stability and the integration of a 3D FoamCollar also helps to lock the player°«s foot in place.
The new outsole also features strategically placed cut-outs in the TPU to expose more of the softer midsole which contributes to this outsole being 23% lighter than the previous version as well as being more flexible.
• New NitroThin 3.0 TPU Outsole that is lighter and wider than our highly-successful DNA shoe for Tour-caliber stability
• New FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) midsole provides a soft ride
• New Xtra-Thick FTF Fitbed (Fine Tuned Foam) for incredible underfoot comfort
• New TourSpec Stretch Tongue for comfort across the top of the foot
• New 3D FoamCollar 2.0 to comfortably lock the foot in place
• Premium Chromoskin leather by Pittards of England
• Low Profile Pulsar Cleats by SoftSpikes
• 2 year waterproof warranty
Products Code:FTJ1075 Products Name:Footjoy D.N.A. Helix BOA Shoes