Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Wedge
Softer wedges with milled grooves
The wedges (GW, SW, LW) have their very own material - a softer X30 steel for more feel and precsion around the greens. The gorooves and faces are milled to USGA/R&A limit to produce as much spin as your technique allows.
With the JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron, we set out to Engineer the Longest, Hottest - broad appeal iron we've ever made. By utilizing new materials and new methods of construction, we were able to achieve this, and produced an unmatched level of ball speed.
• 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever
• Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
• More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
• POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology. The rigid POWER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
UNITIZED CUP FACE GEOMETRY
• Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA.
• Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness
商品番号:MZN0471 商品名:Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Wedge