PING G30 Fairway Woods
Increased ball speed is achieved through a hotter face without sacrificing high launch or consistency. The face is engineered using Carpenter 475 steel, a material 44 percent stronger than 17-4 stainless steel. The added strength allows for a thin, uniform-thickness face for maximizing deflection to increase ball speed and distance.
Turbulators crafted onto the crown create a captured appearance that assists with aim and provides confidence. The face profile provides an inspirational appearance while increasing its height for additional face bending and forgiveness. The G30 fairway woods offer progressive CG positions to maximize distance. A low and deep CG in the 3-wood promotes high launch with optimal spin. The CG progresses more forward and lower in the 5- and 7-woods to keep launch angle and spin uniquely optimized for distance and control in each clubhead.
The lightweight hosel design is engineered with the same mass and outer diameter as PING¡Çs fixed hosels to unlock the benefits of adjustability without sacrificing performance. It offers five settings and up to two full degrees of loft adjustment to further optimize launch angle and spin rate. Using Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, you can choose the standard loft, or fine-tune your trajectory by adding or reducing loft. Settings are standard, +0.6¡ë, +1¡ë, -0.6¡ë, and -1¡ë. A high-balance-point TFC 419F shaft has a CG that's closer to the grip end, creating a simultaneous increase in energy, momentum and inertia for faster ball speeds and greater distance. The charcoal, non-glare matte finish eliminates reflections to improve focus.
• UNIFORM CARPENTER 475 FACE: Increased ball speed due to thinner face, which maximizes face deflection.
• LARGER, TALLER FACE: Flattened crown curve creates more forgiving face and a flatter visual appearance for confidence.
• INCREASED MOI: Consistent distance and accuracy.
• PROGRESSIVE CG POSITIONS: More forward in higher lofts, farther back in lower lofts to optimize trajectory across all heads.
• ADJUSTABLE HOSEL (+ - 1¡ë): Ability to add/reduce up to 1¡ë of loft to fine-tune trajectory. Additional adjustability achieved without adding weight to hosel.
• CROWN TURBULATORS: Inspire confidence, assist with alignment.
|Wood/Loft||Length||Lie Angle||Head Size||Swing Weight|
• PING TFC 419F: High Balance Point allows for heavier head (approx. 3 grams),
which increases MOI for more distance and accuracy.
|TFC 419F||Graphite||Soft R||3.6¡ë||63g|
• PING TOUR 65&85: Lower trajectory, added control. Tour look/feel with silver PVD finish.
Products Code:PNG0404 Products Name:PING G30 Fairway Woods20140731